Tell me about your first crush?

What was their name? How old were you? What did it feel like? How long did it last? Feel free to answer whatever questions you want! Tell me a story about them if you'd like!

My first crush was on a guy named Derek when I was eleven years old. He went to my church and whenever I was around him I got so nervous I never even spoke a single word to him. However, I was convinced it was love and we were perfect for each other because we both liked sports. My poor little prepubescent heart was crushed, however, when I found out he had a girlfriend. Anyway, this crush lasted for a good two years until I finally just moved on to someone else.

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a crush on like 2 girls at once. I was like 9 and it was Jenny and Amber. They were both sooo pretty but I was super shy. So I basically never talked to them until I got over them and now they're like my best girl friends (not gf) by the way they don't know I actually had a crush on them lol.

• Haha you should tell them just to see their reactions!

• I'm gonna try to keep in my laugh when I tell them lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I met him on the school bus in kindergarten. Scratch that, I didn't really meet him, I just saw him and thought he was a qt. Picture a cuter mini version of Justin Bieber. It's so weird how vivid this first memory of him is to me. He had a lot of energy and was hard to miss.

We were in the same class and ended up inviting each other to our birthday parties, but avoided one another at them (probably because girls have cooties, and boys are from Mars and all that). I pretty much just crushed on him from afar. My childhood infatuation with him finally ended in like fifth grade.

What Guys Said 2

• i was 13 , her name was emily. it lasted over 2/3 years. it kind of went the same way as you, anything u wanna know ask.

• Her name was Patricia, we were both 8, held hands then built up the courage to kiss

What Girls Said 2

• His name was Eric and we were both 4. I'm still in love with him, even if he's not here anymore, he passed away. Whenever I think of him I still feel butterflies in my stomach just like when we were children. I remember one day at the kindergarten he made me go to the top of the slide because he said he had to show me something and when I got up and turned my face he kissed me. I've been in love with him for forever and when we were teens we had a short relationship that never really ended. So, to all of you who are in love with someone: just tell them. If they turn you down you'll feel bad for days, weeks or months if you really liked them. But if you don't you'll regret it forever.

• So sorry for your loss, but thank you for sharing your story!

• I was in elementary school and his name was Zach.