How to kiss a girl?

I feel stupid asking, but were going on a second date Friday and we both like each other. But I don't know how to kiss?

Lol thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah the thing that most people probably do with their first kiss is try to be good or act like you've done this before. The thing is, don't try. Just let it happen as naturally as possible... there's no certain way to move your mouth or anything. You don't have anything to prove to this girl. And since it's your first, keep it closed mouth. =)

What Girls Said 1

• Well... lol This is kinda weird to answer. There is no perfect way to kiss. Everyones different. usually when your lips meet then its just... it feels natural and warm and safe... and anyways I think you get the point. It will be nice. Trust me, If you like her a lot you will be in a daze. (: I'm assuming its your first so watch out because you may fall in love with her really fast.

What Guys Said 2

• There's a million ways to do it. However, one way is to pause the conversation; look her in the eyes; move forward a little; and basically keep inching forward while looking in her eyes, then her lips, then her eyes again.

G

• Im not confidant at giving hints cause I don't think I'm a good kisser, but have a look at this if you want a good laugh!

link