Would you ever date someone who's bisexual?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it'd bother me. I mean, I'd trust that she was attracted to me and only want to be with me, so it'd probably be fine.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm bisexual :D

I would date another bisexual, yes. Male or female. As long as we're on the same page about what we want from a relationship, and I'm attracted to them in all the necessary ways, being bisexual is fine. If anything, it can be a plus because they most likely understand this part of myself in a way that other people don't. And I've dated bisexual women before already.

What Guys Said 22

• No probably not to be honest.

• As long as she realized that cheating is still cheating, even if it's with a woman, then yeah I don't see why not.

• Hell to the motherfucking naw

• Yeah it is not about her past but the present and the future

• yeah, had a bisexual girlfriend

• Hell to the no.

• Yes I would and I am one

• I honestly don't know.

• Hell to the mother f*cking YEAH. I wanna give it a shot.

• One of my exes used to makeout with her best friend. I wasn't really angry then, less so now. I think she'd make a perfect candidate for a reverse gangbang with me, in fact.

• dated a few bisexual women, they are great fun

• I have and do... I don't have a problem with it...

• my wife just recently became bi and i do love it however, they both are always asking to watch me do another guy and i am not bi so its starting to piuss me off

• Yes. Definitely

• Yes I would! It would not matter to
    Me!

• Sure
    More competition, but it might be well worth it

• Nope!

I prefer someone that can make their mind up ha-ha!
    Sorry that was insensitive...

• I might. I would have a difficult time with it but I'd still do it, maybe. My problem with it is the whole "I have twice the competition" thing. I realize that is have to have trust in my partner but well, trust is earned, not given

• Certainly not! It's enough that I must be wary of any suitors. I would ask of her dignity and integrity.

• From my experience, they tend to lean on their homosexual side more, so probably not.

• I'm bisexual myself, but I would only date a bisexual female because I'm not into men like relationship ways. Just about the sex. Lol.

• Yeah I would why not sounds cool

What Girls Said 19

• Yeah, if I really liked him I guess I would.

• hell to the no.

• If I knew the guy was bisexual at the start then it would probably be a no. It sounds a bit judgmental but I prefer a straight guy like I prefer tall, dark and handsome :)

However, I do have a crush at the moment and we've got on so well over these past 6 months that I think I would try to look past it.

• I've never been in that position, but I don't have an issue with it. I mean as long as he's not playing with me and being with another person.

• Sure.

There is always the fear that a bisexual will leave you for someone of the opposite sex when they fully realize their true sexuality. But there is also always the possibility of any lover leaving you for another, whether it is a man or woman. And isn’t it less painful to be left for someone of the opposite gender than the same? At least then you know couldn’t give them what they wanted.

• No. Never.

• yeah, sure. can't see a reason not to

• Yeah. I currently am.

• Yeah, I don't have an issue with it.

• Nope. I would never date a guy that has done sex acts with men.

• Why wouldn't you?

• Yeah why not

• No. I have nothing against them just wouldn't be able to get past it in a relationship.

• As long as his backdoor is exit only idgaf

• Of course. I'm bi and the whole 'twice the competition' thing is so so stupid. I hate this myth about us that we're greedy and are attracted to everyone and it's not the case at all. Are straight people attracted to every damn person? Nope. Are bi people? Nope! It's simple.

• why do a lot of these commenters seem to think that bisexuals will cheat faster than straight people? I mean just because they like both genders, doesn't mean they are attracted to everyone. I am straight (maybe), but that doesn't mean I want to sleep with all the +/- 3,5 billion men on earth.

• no I would never date a guy that was bisexual that would me unconfertable

• I may have said yes, but my friend did it, married the guy, and now they are divorcing because he cheated with another guy. It's hard enough in this world to compete with just one sex, but two... I'm far far faaaaar to insecure for that.

• I don't think so