What would you do if you found out that your friend is dating your Ex?

Most Helpful Guy

• Shrug and hope they find happiness with each other.

• By the way, this has happened to some friends of mine, but no one has dated any of my ex's. Some of my friends thought it a form of betrayal. Most didn't.

Most Helpful Girl

• nothing, I'm not a psycho ex girlfriend

• @Esplorare I know it's GIRL CODE. BUT, why would I care about that? We are all adults. She knows what she's doing, she knows what she's getting into. If the relationship with me didn't worked out, it doesn't mean that it won't work out with my friend. It probably won't, but we all make mistakes. There's no need for me to seek vengeance, I rather move on and be happy. :)

• Good for you! Hopefully I’d be able to take the same route after cooling down. Although I highly doubt it. I’d be infuriated that she may have been fantasizing about him and taking mental notes when I shared our problems with her.

What Guys Said 5

• "Good luck with that one".

I don't like being around exes so while I would wish them best of luck I wouldn't be seeing my friends much anymore.

• I probably wouldn't prefer it, simply because I like to keep my ex in the past, but I wouldn't object if they were happy.

• Meh It wouldn't bother me cause i hav other things to worry about

• "haha, it's your loss."

Well. It's his choice. I'm over her, I don't really care anymore

• I would be very upset that he is breaking the bro code. He can date who he wants really but at least tell me that you're going to be dating her before actually doing it. The number one failure of relationships and friendship is communication!

What Girls Said 5

• i wouldn't care actually. a lot of people have this thing like 'that's territory u can't go near' or 'that's against... "the code"' but yeah only thing id do is advise them if they needed it to know stuff bout em.

• We wouldn’t be friends anymore and I’d inform everyone she knows that she’s a sneaky whore. Depending on my mood, I may even get vengeful enough to sabotage something meaningful to her.

• I wouldn't care. They're called EX boyfriends for a reason. I would only be concerned for my friend's happiness & safety.

• "But you said he was no good!"

Lol

I don't know if I will care much. Can't tell.

• I would consider why this person is my ex and think about how comfortable I am around my ex.