I think my girlfriend is racist?

I'm half black and my girlfriend is Latino. She told me her parents do not like blacks which I don't understand. She claims not to be racist but I'm the first black person she dated.

It's been 9 months now and I'm hearing things come out of her. She complains blacks are lazy, she told me she doesn't want her daughters dating a black... And we were at a stop light and there was a poor black asking for change and her daughter yelled yikes a black guy roll up your windows...

So I called my girlfriend out I said it seems like your racist also like your parents and she replied I'm not racist I just don't care for black people... I replied that is racist. So we r going back n forth I told her that's hate bc she judge by the color of someone's skin that's racist.

Does anyone agree with me? I. Feel weird bc my dad is black and he has a family. She just says well she isn't dating my dad etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• From being apart of the Latin community, I can assure you that there are many Latinos and Hispanics who are racist. Basically, they tend to forget that the only reason they have more European features is due to brutal Spanish colonization. The only difference between us Latinos and Blacks is pretty much a boat stop. It’s actually quite crazy. I am Brazilian and I have heard similar comments made by my people. Latinos tend to be so mixed that they forget they are minorities who have also been shitted all over, screwed all over, and are still affected by race in this world. Smdh, it’s really quite stupid to be honest.

Your girlfriend is racist and it seems quite apparent that she was taught from her family. There are a lot of racist chicks who love dating black guys. The second you piss them off they may call you the n word or in the least think it and start stereotyping you. This relationship sounds really unhealthy and if you two were to have children, she would tarnish their self-esteem with her instinctively ignorant habits and mentality. Find another girl who’s more respectful, courteous, considerate, and racially evolved than this chick.

• That is what I tried to tell her! The KKK doesn't care if your not white your a minority and will treat you the same... Because of this thought her ex husband was a white supremist and she thought she found gold bc he had money... He turned out to be a physically abusive husband who treated her like low class bc of his perspective of Mexicans he wanted her to be that house maid, made her quit her job etc... Her kids say I'm the eat boyfriend she has ever had...

• It doesn't matter what she wants at this point. You have a greater purpose to fulfill in this world besides giving a whore what she wants.

• She's not trustworthy, she has too many damn character flaws that everyone around her gets hurt by, and her value system sucks. Fuck what she wants.

What Girls Said 4

• She def sounds racist and selfish to not think about how her words affect you. I honestly couldn't see a future with that kind of person.

• By definition, yes. Your girlfriend is racist. My boyfriend of a year does not like blacks either, but he was taught to think that way because he was raised by his racist grandmother (Who is generally a sweet & good hearted person, just extreme values & beliefs). It's likely that your girlfriend's family taught her this when she was very young. Although I detest racism, you shouldn't blame her for being brought up that way.
    You need to have a serious discussion with her & tell her that you are offended by her insults towards your heritage, & that you want her to stop mentioning any of her hatred towards blacks to you & your family in the future. Women are complicated & take things offensive easily, so make sure you do this in a mature & serious manner without sounding angry or too upset.
    Remember that you can NOT force your girlfriend to change her mind & beliefs. If she was taught to think this way then there's nothing much you can do but accept that she is racist.

• What the heck... If she believes that why is she even with you?

• I admit black guys are packing extra meat in the trouser department and really know how to use it and are in better shape than most white guys. All together black guys are a superior male specimen but I dont want to marry one. As a successful white woman I want a successful white man to raise little Caucasian kids. I have already aborted five black babies. Lets just say it takes more than something big and black to win the heart of this modern woman

• Hello there insecure black guy again. How many times are you gonna post this lol, get a life and stop pretending to be a female

What Guys Said 4

• Just fucknig break up with him in the future she will have problems with your dad and family. Maybe even you too since your half black

• Hey if things don't work out, can you send her my way?

N-no reason just uh... Ya know, hopefully she likes whitey.

• Loool ya her ex is white

• Break up with her, She is racist for saying all of that.

• Break up with her.