Teen dating question? Is this good eye makeup?

Is this good eye makeup for a second date at a shopping center / park at night? And what chapstick is best if you are going to be kissing a boy? Strawberry, cherry, or mint? And coconut/ vanilla perfume or plain vanilla?
Teen dating question?

Most Helpful Girl

• The eye makeup looks fine.. I'd say cherry Chapstick and plain vanilla perfume..
    Be confident and iy will be an amazing date! All the best :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• ,,,,, My name is Donald Jessica. I am from sweden, I have great joy in me as i am writing this testimony about the great man called Dr. Dogo When my lover left me i never taught that i will be able to get him back after all he has put me through, But i am so happy that after the interference of Dr. Dogo i was able to get my lover back after 48hours and i can proudly to say, that who ever need help in getting there, lover back should contact Dr. Dogo on these contact details below mightybabadogospellroom@gmail. com for proper understanding of what i have just witness. And i promise that he will help you as he help me. or mightybabadogospellroom@gmail. com call +2348106722608,,,

• Yes it looks good.. strawberry sounds fine.

• Yeah, looks fine.