I still like her what should I do, do I still have a chance, should I give it time or should I move on?

recently I told a girl whom I have been very close friends with for a long time that I like her and am interested in a relationship, she told me that she felt the same and wants to be in a relationship with me too but says that sometimes she s really into me and sometimes she s just not feeling it and thinks this is because we have been close friends for such a long time which also makes her feel a little weird when we cuddle and hold hands, in the end she told me she doesn't want to get into anything if her mind keeps changing and she doesn't want to hold me back from talking to other girls and wants me to go ahead and do my own thing, I really like her but I Just don't know what to do, she still lets me put my arm around her too

What Girls Said 2

• My name is Donald Jessica. I am from sweden, I have great joy in me as i am writing this testimony about the great man called Dr. Dogo When my lover left me i never taught that i will be able to get him back after all he has put me through, But i am so happy that after the interference of Dr. Dogo i was able to get my lover back after 48hours and i can proudly to say, that who ever need help in getting there lover back should contact Dr. Dogo on these contact details below mightybabadogospellroom@gmail. com for proper understanding of what i have just witness. And i promise that he will help you as he help me. or mightybabadogospellroom@gmail. com call +2348106722608,,,

• I guess u shud move on, if she has totally made it clear that she doesn't wanna hold u back frm toking to other girls means that she likes u but just as a friend... good luck!!!

• Move on. She is unsure.

What Guys Said 0