Girls, if a girl likes a guy friend but has a boyfriend will she avoid him?

Avoiding behaviour such as:
1.) Not initiating text.
2.) cutting off contact altogether.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably not

• So what you're saying is, she's expecting the guy to contact her?

• Thank you. I guess that is what I'm gonna do. Cheers

• You're welcome. And don't just "guess" you're going to do it. Just do it!

What Girls Said 5

• She might if the boyfriend is controlling, but you will stay on her radar. Have you ever asked her about her relationship and how life is generally going for her?

• Its hard to say, if they are in a serious relationship then she may back off. But then again, if she is "that kind of girl" she may try to see if he likes her too. If you are the guy friend dont feel bad about it but if he is a close friend dont let anything hapen! Dont be rude to her but, You are the man take charge and tell him if it gets too bad.

• If he is controlling and jealous and or to prove she is committed yes. But strong women don't

• I wouldn't
    But I wouldn't cheat either

• That's cool, but do you expect him to initiate contact? And do you feel comfortable in hanging out with him while maintaining important boundaries?

• Yea you're right, but I'm pretty sure you'd be more comfortable if he displays signs that he likes you from the very beginning while maintaining his boundaries instead of pretending to be a nice guy who expects something more from you.

• true :)
      He should have made his move when I was yet single

• Yes, she should.