Girls, would you date a guy who is more attractive than you?

You cannot compare male and female attractiveness that well to be fair, but there are gorgeus people of either gender.

20

Most Helpful Girl

• definitely. id show that fine specimen off like 'YO SEE THIS RIGHT HERE? HE MIIINEEE'

without saying that of course =]

What Girls Said 19

• Most definitely. Who wouldn't enjoy that? The problem is that if a guy knows he's more attractive he'll feel entitled to attention from many other girls, as he feels he can get any girl he wants. Of course not all will act like that, but I've observed it quite often from other couples.

• Why not? I think most of the men I've dated were kinda out of my league. Not sure why I get so lucky, but I'm sure as hell not trying to make it stop!

• Hell yeah what kind of question is that

• Yea, I would.

• I nearly always go the other way.

• Yes, he can be my prize!!

• I wouldn't date someone who was not attracted to me. What a waste of time that would be.

• No, you are attracted to him, but he is more attractive than you. He however is talkative and makes an approachable impression

• You will notice that is not what I said.

• No. Which means I will never date, because I'm like a 0.5.

• yes, of course... but i'm prefers someone who is not more attractive than me as my partner. less headache ;)

• yeah, duh! i wouldn't date a girl thats more attractive than me though...

• I currently am... I think

• If he is okay with me, then of course.
    I cannot waste my time with damn attractive and sassy people

• Of course, why wouldn't I?

• maybe, well...
    other people's crush looks more attractive than the crusher <(not sure term) tho

• Yes of course, who wouldn't

• Why wouldn't I? 😂

• ... i might
    just as long as he doesn't act like he is superior or becomes conceited or something

• Of course, if he likes me, why not lol

• Yea, if I feel secured.