What type of girl would you guys go for?

1. Girly girl, dramatic, easily emotional, lovey duvey but is physically attractive
2. Girl easy to talk to, funny, gets along well with other guys, kind of tomboyish
3. A girl that is spontaneous, not so lovey duvey, mysterious and interesting
4. The outgoing girl who is into sport, adventuring, travelling, outdoor activities not so girly
5. The smart, nice gentle girl who isn't so dramatic and is semi-attractive

Just curious what type of girl guys are into these days, not trying to be stereotypical/offensive :) Rate in order from best to worst and add any other comments u wish/your dream girl :)

Most Helpful Guy

• best>>> 5,2,3,1,4 >>>worst.

I prefer not to have a dream girl mindset. Rather aspire to be more accepting when it comes to girls.

What Guys Said 10

• I'm assuming 2, 3, and 4 are attractive enough for me to like. My crush is a good mix of 2 and 4 and a bit of 3, but I think if I spent more time with her she'd be less 3.

• Best to worse

1
    5
    4
    2
    3

• I guess 1 because "lovey duvey" while "physically attractive."

• but what about the downs?

• the dramatic, easily emotional, you know the "tells you all her problems" and drags on kinda thing

• I wouldn't mind if they tell me their problems. I like it when they disclose issues with me so I can be there for them. I feel closer when helping too. If she's dramatic over a lot of trivial things, yeah that can be bad.

• I'd be interested in girl 5

• My girlfriend is a 1 haha, so I find that the most attractive by far, lovey duvey and attractive <3

• I'd say 1, 4, 5

• 1,3 and 5 will do for me, I like very feminine girls

• This is in the order I think I'd choose:
    1
    4
    5
    2
    3

• Best to worst:
    1.
    4.
    2.
    5.
    3.

• Athletic chicks with hot bod

What Girls Said 0