Guys, don'ts at a first date?

What do you hate/dislike on a first date?
With that I mean everything from clothes over makeup to how she's acting.

11

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like her dressing trashy because I NEVER sleep with her on the first date, even if I REALLY want to! Too much make-up is a downer, because I like her, not some painted model!
    Dress casual, comfortable. I don't expect to see underthings, or much more than your knees with dress/skirt length.
    I'm wanting to get to know WHO you are, and that is more important to me than how your body looks in a low-cut, tight thing!!
    It's OK to have a 'Naughty Side' but I want a 'Lady' on the first date!! The intimate things are for later!
    EAT!! PLEASE!! I choose a restaurant for a first date for a reason: SOMETHING SHE SAYS SHE LOVES!! When you don't eat, like you NORMALLY WOULD, it is offensive, and I put a lot of effort into finding the RIGHT place for her!! Second date is unlikely then. . .

What Guys Said 10

• the biggest thing I hate is if you go to a restaurant and they "aren't hungry" and it is a dinner date. Or she gets "a salad" instead of eating normal. I am a big guy. Real people would not categorize me as fat but I do have a small stomach on me (6' 3" about 270 but I carry it well and with clothes look thin), I want a woman that can eat. she doesn't have to be a pig, but enjoys food. THat part is going to come out eventually, why play games.

• if she was askin me very personal questions... this

i don't care how she'll dress... this is up to her and only!

• Please, keep the make up to a minimum, applies to any date. Don't be afraid of a little scene I am bound to make. If you are crazy, don't hold back, don't act any different than what you are.

Basic etiquette: do NOT touch your phone in the middle of conversation. Do NOT speak in plain sentences, makes me think you are uneducated. Keep the slang speech to a minimum, too, makes me think you are uneducated. I don't find women that are uneducated high society wannabes to be.. unattractive :<

• And there I go. I DO find these women to be unattractive. I am uneducated, it seems :<

• Don't show too much on a 1st date but wear something nice let them know that you want to look good but you're not a goldigger, Don't ask so many questions about his past girlfriends etc he will think you are the type who is clingy and will think he's cheating all the time dont be on your phone ever unless its an important call let him know you are interested in him, smile, etc and be yourself you should be fine

• nothing. just be urself. if urself we will like you... thats the reason we asked u in the first place.

• I hate when a girl dresses like a slut but that's just me. I like it when a girl is open and talkative right away so we can break the awkward phase of "who starts the conversation". I also like when a girl asks me about myself because I notice girls talking mostly about themselves to be a little snobby.

• No heavy make up no trashy clothes DO NOT TALK ABOUT EX! dont unload your failed relationship problems on him

• What I would hate is when you just sit there with nothing to talk about.

• dont grab my dick on the first date... .

• one thing i really hate is if she throws trash on the streets