Guys, he says he loves me but he has a girlfriend? How do I make him want me?

he says he loves me and he dosent want to be with her all the time. i told him i liked him and he just kinda shrugged it off and acted like i didn't say anything. how can i make him think im sexier than her and he should be with me

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Your situation reminds me of a quote, "You chose who you marry, but not who you fall in love with." I understand you may like him, probably even love him. And he may have those feelings for you. It's true. I was in a similar situation when I was 23. I had a girlfriend and I really liked her. But a girl I had a crush on from my hometown moved to my town. I liked her for several years through highschool but she never looked my way which was fine. So she moved to my town and we spent some time together (not the best idea). Eventually, she told me that she really liked me and wanted to date me. She knew I had a girlfriend and asked me to leave her. Had I been single, I would have dated her in a second, but I wasn't. I had to ask myself, "If I left my girlfriend for her, what if I leave her for someone else?" Once you compromise your morals, you lose yourself. Even the little bit of evil builds. So ask yourself, are you ready to ask him to lower his moral values he holds to be with you?

What Guys Said 10

• Why are you interested in a guy who has a girlfriend who he will not leave? didn't you mother teach you what men are all about - this guy simply wants to use you nad have the other girl also. he may even have a couple more. If he really loved you, he would choose to be with you, not theo other girl. You need to have more self respect.

• Get your own fuking man you loser.

• So then your going to be ok with him when he is with you but tells another woman he loves her? Your ok with being with a cheating piece of shit? Once a cheater, always a cheater. And it does not require sex to be a cheater. If you go to someone else for emotional support (obv not family. I don't want to say opposite sex because it holds true if your gay) that is cheating. Stay clear of that POS.

• I would simply say that you like him a lot and if he was single you would love to fuck his brains out! Other than that you sorta have to respect his relationship and leave him alone.

• I really don't like the idea of it.. kinda like its a competition and the girl he's with could really be in love with him but.. if he says he doesn't want to be with her ask him why and when he's with you know not to do whatever she's doing wrong and show him what he's missing out on

• *cough* Snake *cough*

• He's toxic. He'll cheat on you too.

• He hasn't even cheated on the bint he's with

• Rough day at the office turned to regretting what he said, maybe?

• Nah, the dude's messin around with both. Or just this chick

• It will be a no go if I was you...😐

• Not trying to burst anyone bubble but maybe he lying
    But then again I don't know him
    All I can say if he does like you he will commit to you only

• If he really loves you he will commit to you. He is lying.