1. What age did your parents ALLOW you to date?
2. Did you wait til that age or SNEAK and date ahead of time?
3. What age will you allow your children to date? Will it differ from daughter to son?
I was allowed to date at 16. My mother however gave in at 15 because of this guy I really liked. I will allow my kids to date maybe at 16. However, I know how I was at age 15, so I will DEFINITELY be all up under them, watching them hard, and joining them on movie dates and all until they graduate high school and/or turn 18.
Most Helpful Guy
Both my sister and I were given enough information and help to chose our religion, our hobbies, and our freedom of dating. Neither of us has had a proper physical date, although I have loved a lady from GAG for several months now. So the answers for both sis and I are:
1. Any age.
2. We didn't have to wait or sneak.
3. I will want me children to have the same freedom as I did.
I doubt my sister will have children.1