Does this "playing hard to get" even work?

These days, almost every one including me is trying to follow that "dating rules" thing. Specially that "playing hard to get" or whatever u call it. But It makes me frustrated and I can't be myself around the person that I actually like a lot and want to just grab and kiss immediately lol. But when I think that I don't have to follow these rules, I get to the point that I just have to do it to have him SUCCESSFULLY! Do u guys also feel and act like this? I just wanted to share my feeling here as no one knows me here lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• Playing hard to get is by far the best method... to ruin all your chances with that guy! Guys don't want to date children. They want to date mature adults. Screw those BS dating "rules" they're made by children who think stupid garbage that makes no sense.

I'm guessing is includes that "3 day rule" with the texting? Yea... because you're gonna text your buddies back 3 days later if they need something right?

If you're surrounded by people who all seem to be doing these "dating rules" you're surrounded by idiots. Find new people to hang out with asap.

Most Helpful Girl

• Playing games is not my style. My theory is this... If a guy truly likes you then he wouldn't care about the rules. He won't care how soon you reply or how expressive you are. With all my past boyfriends there werent ever games or playing hard to get.

What Guys Said 9

• nope and this is how I look at those women "they can play #hard, since my black ass playing #easy, Ya know as in leaving their sorry asses alone in the corner where they belong for the girl who's actually giving me the time of day" ^_^ i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif #DontWasteMyTime

• Playing hard to get will not work. There are just too many other women that the man can go after so why bother putting extra effort into you? What makes you so special? Are you God's gift to men? Of course not! So unless he's already really into you, it won't work and he'll drift away and find somebody else that he will be in to.

• Playing hard to get is just one of several games played by immature people. It doesn't really work, as there's always the risk of the other person giving up when they find someone readily available.

• if you play, you´ll end up with a player. just be straight forward. most nice guys don´t love to chase and will think you don´t like them if you play hard to get.

• No, cut the bullshit. I don't have time to waste.

• 0|0
  • I don't like hard to get. I'm bad at reading the signals.

• it is big turn off for me if a girl playing hard to get.

What Girls Said 1

• People that really want to be in relationships don't "play" any sort of game.

If you like someone... don't be afraid to let them know that.

Playing "hard to get" only sets you back.
    Especially with the fact that some people will think you have no interest in them what so ever because of the game you are playing.