I don't see the point in trying with girls?

I don't really get what is wrong with me. Girls never seem to like me. I get described as funny, I am caring, I am kind and when I asked on here I was descibed as handsome. I'm skinny which is probably a turn off.
I don't get it really, whenever I try with a girl she is not interested and just wants to be mates which is fair enough but I don't get what is wrong with me. One problem is I don't know enough girls but still, when I do make an effort I never get anywhere. I know I'm young but I just don't see the point in making an effort at the moment because I just don't want to set myself up for failure again and again.

What am I doing wrong and what should I do more of?

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls like the bad ass, douche bag types. It's sad but for the most part true that that is what we look for. I don't think you being on the skinny side really matters that much unless your seeking out girls who are obviously into the gym type of guy. Don't give up. Go out, get some more experience talking with girls and don't change who you are just to get a girl.

• Is that really true? I thought it was just a myth that girls like bad ass/douche bags. I know some do but I can't think of many girls that I know who like jerks.
      Yeah, I don't want to change who I am in any way that means that I am not myself anymore. I would like to improve myself and make it so that girls liked me more really.

• In the end we always want the good guy. Even if we have to go threw jerks to get to him. And that's why you will win in the end.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry too much if you're skinny! I am too, I always thought girls don't like skinny girls I was little depressed because of my super fast metabolism.

But girls don't care how you look (good girls don't care) so just wait, I was waiting and I find really good girl, sadly I'll see her again next month :/ but we will be together ;)

What Girls Said 1

• Dont worry too much there's nothijg wrong with you. Use this time to make uourself the best version of you.. So when the right girl comes along she will have the best part of you

What Guys Said 0