Guys, if u don't text a girl for a week, u are not interested anymore?

and let's say u have been on dates with this girl, but now u are long distance. And she's been the one who is been initiating contact lately.

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't text her back or don't text her first? There's a difference.

If he isn't texting you back, ya he's moved on. If he isn't texting you first, then I don't think there's anything to worry about.

• both

• If he doesn't text you back at all, and he didn't tell you he's out of town or something, he's probably not interested.

• he answers. it just that he dropps it after we talk for a few hours or say I'll talk to u later. And yes he did told me he moved to another city, and we said we were going to keep in touch. but like I said before, I'm the one who is initiating most of the times.

What Guys Said 3

• Well, not really. I might not text her sometimes cause I'm busy or we just haven't talked in a while and don't know what to to say yet.

• it shouldn't be the other way around? when u are constantly talking to someone u may be run out of stories...

• Sometimes I rung out of words to say, but I wouldn't not text her on purpose.

• I guess either he couldn't find anything interesting to say so decided it's better than say something daily, or he enjoys the feeling of being chased.

• depends if I like the girl or not

• u are suppossed to like her, cuz u were like a couple before leaving.