Girls, Are latino guys count as white guys?

I heard that this really cute Asian girl likes only white guys. Im half mexican and half white will this be a dealbreaker?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Well she's extremely shallow if she only dates people based on race, although everyone has a preference I guess. You aren't fully white... I don't think it will be a deal breaker, but it depends how you look. Do you look Mexican at all? Do you have white skin?

• I do have white skin but Im like naturally tan

• Do you have eyes that aren't brown? That may not matter to her. I think you should just give it a try anyway

What Girls Said 10

• No, latino does not count as white. Now if you look more white than latino you may get away with a pass, but hopefully you won't count off your latino side just for a girl. But again if you are hoping that looks wise she will see you as white it depends on if you look more white than latino.

• I don't think she meant it the way you took it. I think she meant she happens to only date white guys. Latino does not count, BUT don't let that deter you, just like her, I only dated white guys. Why? Because no one of another race ever talked to me. Plain and simple.

• Depends. There are white Mexicans (descendants of Spaniards or other European immigrants born in mexico). Then there is mestizos which is mixed European with Amerindian natives. Also, pure Amerindians.

Depends if you look more white, mixed or Amerindian.

• Why dont you ask her? Or ask her out or something

• it depends on how she sees you

• Not a deal breaker man go for it

• No they don't. Latino guys are latino and white guys are white guys.

• No way! I'm sure if you guys start talking and she gets to know you everything will work out if it's meant to be. I myself am an Asian girl and I say I like white guys but sometimes I see guys of other races that I really see myself being with.

• No. They're Hispanic. Not white

• No they're not white.