Girls, will you date a fighter?

Like if he is a MMA fighter etc.

and why?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends, I would have to get to know him first.

If he was obsessed with it and didn't take time to live his life outside of it or have a personality outside of fighting, then no. I've seen guys like that and they're extremely narcissistic and annoying.

What Girls Said 13

• No, I'm not interested in meatheads. I find them terribly boring, and the knocks to the head don't really help.

• Yes I don't see why not, of course it's kind of worrisome but at the end of the day, its okay x

• No. It's too violent for me

• my boyfriend was in MMA in high school...
    i don't see the problem..
    he's not in it anymore but his hands are still registered and he still fights...
    just has t o be more careful about it now xD

• Only if they are like bruce lee. :D

• No
    ///////

• They're fit and sexy and strong. My boyfriend did MMA and boxing and I don't know you feel like he could protect you I guess.

• Depends on if you love them or not. if i was in love with a MMA fighter i dont think i could watch him get hit and bleed or have broken bones. If i didn't love him then i wouldn't care to watch a good fight cause i wouldn't care about him.

• I would :) im also an MMA fighter so it would be pretty cool to also date an MMA fighter.

• Absolutely yes!!

• If he's the right guy then yes

• If he's a good guy

• Yes I would.