Guys, Will I ever find a guy?

Will a guy ever be starstruck by an ugly girl who is clingy and depressed and anxious and gets lonely easily, who is nerdy and relatively reserved and doesn't know how to accept a compliment

8

Most Helpful Guy

• I would love to have a girl like that. Just don't over do it. Damn, just have a oversized jacket with you, then DAMN, you're mine.

What Guys Said 7

• Well, You're pretty beautiful, And have a personality i can relate to (Thus a lot of guys probably can too) so yeah... dont worry about, Ofcourse you will.

• I'm sure you will.

But don't stop working on yourself. Try your best to get over your depression and anxiety. Depressed people can be hard to get close to and easily shut other people out of their lives that in return makes them even more depressed.

• You're really cute, plus being nerdy is cool, and you sound humble. I think you'll find a guy

• You are not ugly. You just don't seem to be taking care of yourself. I love your eyes color and your face looks fine. I'm sure you can be very attractive if you work on it. Also work on your hair. You have got lots of potential and i am dead honest so stop with the depression.

• Hold on a sec... I'm looking but I don't see an ugly girl here.

• You don't seem ugly.
    Sooooo yes?

• Yes you will. I found you didn't I?