Guys, what would you think if your girlfriend purposely ripped a loud fart in public and took credit for it?

• If a girl can do that without shame she is a keeper, I would put a ring on her finger and marry her fast.
    22% (9)
  • Laugh and think nothing more of it.
    34% (14)
  • Meh I don't care either way. It is not funny or gross.
    5% (2)
  • Be a bit grossed out by it but not make a big deal.
    27% (11)
  • Dump her, that is disgusting.
    5% (2)
  • I am not sure.
    7% (3)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Guy

• If a girl can do that without shame she is a keeper, I would put a ring on her finger and marry her fast. i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• I agree! If a girl can do this it shows she has a chilled and relaxed personality and that it hot in a girl.

• Oh yes I now there are so many videos of girls farting on youtube. Some are probably not real farts anyway. I don't really consider it creepy as everyone has some weird fetishes.

• My bad for the word #creepy (I used it like your average girl would which is ya know whenever they don't like something LOL)

Basically, those vids are meant for a certain group YouTubers that I'd find weird but for them it's normal. So hey I ain't gone knock their hustle nor the people who're making the vids since I'm sure they're getting paid for it. #SmartMove on their part ^_^

What Guys Said 8

• Regardless of gender, I'd find that incredibly embarrassing, especially if it was my girlfriend. I just think public flatulence is rude and disgusting. If it was in a closed setting like our house or something then I'd probably laugh about it, unless it smelled like death.

• Well they do say in general girls farts reek way worse than mens because of the fact girls tend to have much higher levels of sulphur gases in their farts than men do. Sulphur gases make a fart smell.

• I'd say "You're joking, the dog did it!"

• And what if your girlfriend said "nope that loud fart came out my ass and I am so proud of it lol"

• They wouldn't be invited in my trailer, lol.

• Yeah well some girls are very proud of themselves when they rip a really smelly or loud or long one, there are girls like this.

• Hands down one of the biggest turn offs a girl can do. Yeah everyone farts; just don't do it in front of me. I pride myself on being super secretive about my farting / bathroom related tasks when around my wife. If I'm using the bathroom it's as far away from her as possible so she can't hear/see/smell it. If I have to fart it's away from her.

• As a politician I knew used to say "Farts are like principles: at a certain moment you have to let 'm go. Then you do it silently, hoping nobody will notice you did it."

• Someone ripping a loud fart in public and taking the fall for it too? Not even talking about a girl here just in general here I mean but whoever I'm with imma walk away from them, shallow? Yea pretty shallow but that would embarrass me I think lol

• I don't marry people. But it would be hilarious.

• Yes girls that have no shame in farting and taking credit for it are awesome I feel.

• It's not 'gross' as such but doing that intentionally to create a scene is a bit weird.

• Well I get what you're saying. However, girls also need to let their gas out to when they can feel its there.

• You said purposefully, you didn't imply that she would have been uncomfortable had she refrained.

• Oh yeah sorry that is what I meant. I worded my reply badly what I was meaning is if she did purposefully and made a sense out of it you would think it was wried but if she was in public with you and got gas and just farted because she needed to but did not draw attention to herself you would think it is fine.

• try having a girl fart on your tounge.

• Ring in that finger man !