Feeling really insecure about being a late bloomer?

My 18 year old girlfriend broke up with me. I was going to be a cop before and i finished the academy and realized I don't think this is what I want to do because of such a low salary. I'm just now starting college at 22 going torwards my engineering degree and honestly hate myself for being so old going to college. I won't graduate till 27. Hopefully start interning at 26

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's never to late to be studying at college. I am currently studying at 32. At your age, you will be working until you are at least 75. If you stayed with your current job, you would be in that Jon for the next 50+ years. That's a long time to be doing a job you don't like!

What Girls Said 3

• It's never too late to do something you really like. My father is a war veteran and he just finished his degree in social work and I also studied a music major with classmates in there 30's and 40's and it was cool because you were able to talk to people that viewed life from different perspective. So don't worry about it.

• you'll still be young at age 27 dont worry its not to late, try to enjoy life at least thats what I try to do. Im also 22 and starting college I feel the same but at least I think it will be worth it.

• Better late than never!

• Would you consider me an underachiever? I mean I'm going to be working barely above minimum wage till i'm 27 going to school.

What Guys Said 0