Do any white girls date mixed guys?

I know this is kinda a racist question and it isn't meant to be a racist question, but mostly i see white girls either date white guys or they date darkskin black guys (I've seen mostly white girls dating white guys, on rare occasions i see white girls dating black guys). I was wondering if white girls will ever date a mixed guy like myself.

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely never, ever, ever. It's biologically impossible.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• lol im sure they do. a lot of people date any color/nationality. including me. the first 2 girls i was with were mixed (both different tho), then Asian, then 2 mixed again, also different from each other. the only similarities is 3 of the girls were part black, 2 of which were black/white.

so yeah, white girls are probably doing the same thing i assume.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Of course! Dude, I don't think you have ANYTHING to worry about.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm white and I'd have no problem dating a mixed guy :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Myself (and everyone I know) don't decide who we date based on race.. if I like a guy I like a guy.
    Heck, my first boyfriend was mixed

0|0
    0|0
  • Mixed people are beautiful! I should think mixed people have more choices in dating life:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you'll find one white girl that will. Looka shouldn't matter it should be your personality that makes her love you 💗

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• There is no rule for dating. People date people simple as that. There's no need to label it anymore than that. White, Black, Asian, Arab etc.. everyone is fair game.

0|0
    0|0