Asking a girl out on facebook?

I just recently got a new job and immediatly clicked with a girl who I work with there. I'd prefer to do it in person, but i took a picture of my scedule for next week and we aren't working together until the week after, and I really don't want to wait. Plus even when we do work together again, there's no guarantee we'll get to be alone. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just ask through Facebook then.

What Girls Said 4

• Call her, or Skype her or something, if you can't then fine do it trough a message...

• If I were you I would talk to her a little over Facebook before you ask her out. Once you ask her out over facebook make sure to tell her that you would have preferred to do it in person but didn't want to wait.

• I dont know if she'd believe me cuz im kinda shy.. do you think girls would agree to a date over facebook tho? Girls find me pretty attractive if thats relevant

• I would agree to a date over Facebook if I truly knew the guy. Maybe you could ask for her number and call her?

• Don't ask her out quite yet. Just chat with her a little over fb then ask her out in person.

• Call her instead.
    Don't do it over Facebook.

What Guys Said 0