Guys, why do taken guys flirt with me?

this has happend a couple of times,

my sisters husband, taken men, etc. all try to flirt with me... it hurts when you start to develop feelings for this guy, and you find out he had a girlfriend the entire time!

its so frustrating. i dont get why this happens to me.. any advice? :/ and why do guys do this?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• It happens to many girls. First of all, are you sure it is flirting? Being friendly and flirting can be confused. Are they suggesting more than just flirting? Maybe they just find you friendly and would never go beyond flirting. Are you flirting back? OR -Maybe you are very attractive and they are simply seeing if they can get something extra besides their girlfriend or wife. IF you want it to stop, do not flirt back, or, better yet, simple ask them how their wife or girlfriend is doing - this will often disarm them quickly. If they persist, it may be time to simply embarrass them, or simply getting a little mad and telling them you are worth more than a piece of ass on the side and if they are interested, they should break it off with thier girlfriend and then ask you out in a respectful way. then tell them you would probably say no because if the man cheats o n her, he will cheat on you!

What Guys Said 5

• Many guys do it because they are boys in a man's body. A real man chooses who he is with and sticks with it. I have had the same experience with women doing the same to me. After years of consideration I think it's because I was so good to them, respected them, listened to them, cared what they thought. Some women were just wanting out of a relationship and didn't want to be alone. Some wanted an emotional fling. Some didn't even realize they were doing it until I pointed it out, then were mortified. It can be the same with men, but frankly, it seems that men get bored.

I'm guessing you are very attractive and outgoing, friendly etc. Guys want that attention again that they got when they were "on the hunt" and they haven't grown up enough to appreciate the benefits of a steady relationship.

• It's like a check-in to see if you still got game.

• just give them no attention they will learn eventually. terrible guys.

• Lol strong subtle brag.

• Just to keep their skills sharp and their confidence up