Why do guys want pictures of girls butts?

my boyfriend keeps asking for them but i say no its just uncomfortable

Most Helpful Guy

• Not all guys want pictures of girls genitals on their phones. To keep asking pictures of my girlfriend of being nude, is perverted. Tell your boyfriend, I will not send you pictures of my butt or boobs. If you were to break with up with him or cheat on him for any reason, it would be a good way of him getting revenge on you.

Never send anything of yourself, that could lead to damaging your image or reputation in the future. You can't trust anyone nowadays.

• Not to mention, if you are under age, this would be classed as child pornography. Ask him does he want to get done for child porno.

Most Helpful Girl

• can we just give this girl a round of applause for saying no?

he just thirsty for ur ass. that's it in a nutshell unfortunately. guys that age r pretty emotionally cray cray.

What Guys Said 6

• If you send them he will probably show his friends. So don't send them. Stick to your word and don't give in. It is your choice after all and if he gets mad then don't feel it is your fault because it is not. This is your choice not his.

• So they can fuck their phones

• Mention two words to him: child pornography.

• Its a visual treat for boys

• He like your butt.

• I don't know. but don't do it. if he wants to see it he can always see it in person. he is your boyfriend afterall.

What Girls Said 5

• Like one of the guys said here, he could possibly show it to his friends and since your underage I personally feel like that could be true..

• don't feel pressured to send

• Dump him... if he is compelling so much... he has no respect for your feelings

• I think sometimes they get excited!.

• Just say no.