Slept with ex boyfriends brother?

I dated my ex years ago in the beginning of high school. Nothing ever went on except kissing a few times, totally innocent. His brother contacted me recently and we started talking and hanging out. We liked each other and started talking more seriously about us. Long story short, we went on a few dates and had sex a few times. We stopped because it just was more of a friend with benefits type situation for the both of us, and we wanted to pursue real relationships with other people. His brother is mad at me now even though we never talk and he lives across the states. He's fine with his bro, but he is angry with me. I had no ties other than a short dating period in high school, where we only saw each other at school. Am I somehow in the wrong? Once again, I never had sex, nor anything close to it with my ex. Just kisses that were pg during school, on the mouth only.

Most Helpful Guy

• then my guess would be his bro still has feelings towards u... otherwise i can't xplain y he went jelly when he learnt about his bro sleepin wid u... since many years have passed when u were datin each other.

Most Helpful Girl

• You gave his brother what he wanted in high school so he is fairly jealous and upset. He won't go against his brother and needs to direct his hurt somewhere so you are it.

What Guys Said 1

• You're not wrong. I don't understand why he's so sensitive

What Girls Said 0