Girls, I have a crush on someone how do I ask them Out ( no one has liked me in the past )?

Girls, I have a crush on someone how do I ask them Out ( no one has liked me in the past )? Dating

6

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no need to delay. Once you're alone and have made your crush comfortable, you should just tell her how you feel. The sooner you do it, the better, and the less likely you'll be to make yourself more nervous or likely to ramble on about something unrelated.

Just be simple and direct. Say, "I wanted to tell you that I have a crush on you" or "I really like hanging out with you, and I want you to know that I have feelings for you."

What Girls Said 5

• Why not just go up to your crush and be like I seen you around and thought you were cute. I would love to be able to take the time to get to know you.

• Well, You can straight out say it or do something that would help you woe them into it, but I can't say what that would be cause i have no info on this person and everyone is different

• Get to know her be her friend let her trust you then say somthing like I've loved you for a ehile and I've got to know you as a person and all that mumbo jumbo take her for a date and ask her ☺️

• Ask them out for coffee or a drink. Something casual and low pressure

• Be really sweet, ask her aside from her friends