Guys, answer away? Any chance he could like me?

So I slept with my housemates friend a week ago he didn't message and his ex is still in his life. I want to message him but I don't know what to say and I'm scared he would just tell my housemate and make fun of me. I don't think they are like that but I'm still so scared. Any chance he could like me? Should I text?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• In this situation, trying to not make a big deal of things is extremely important. Guys who sleep with girls always get worried that the girl thinks it instantly means something more. Not that they don't feel the same way, but it's just the fear of sleeping with a girl that the girl will instantly want a relationship and marriage. It's on an exaggerated level, but it still scares guys. I suggest very casually if he's like to go out sometime, since you do like him. As for him liking you, he did sleep with you, so there is a chance, but it could just be all physical, you didn't give him a real chance to explore your mind. As for the ex, I would tread lightly around that since he most likely still has feelings for her. The only way to know is to take some action and find out. So text him... minimum of two days after sex and see if he'd like to hang out. And say 'hang out'. Most importantly, don't sleep with him again until you guys have gone out on an official date.

What Guys Said 6

• He is not available. Move on.

• why did you even do that? You just gave him a free piece of ass.

• A week ago is a respectable amount of time to give him space. It's POSSIBLE he just thinks it was a booty call to you and let it go. Reach out and see if there is anything else there, if not, move on. The ex still in his life wasn't the housemate was it? Cause that would be baaaaaad.

• message him an ex is a ex, don't let what other think of you stop you from being happy.

• If you don't text him you'll never know but there is a good chance he just wanted sex.

• yes text him but other number not yours