Why men never fall in love with me?

I am 24 year old girl. I get compliments for my looks, I take care of my looks as well, I dress well. I seem to have friends who care about me and like me. When it comes to guys, they can either like me for my looks or be friends, but they never seem to fall in love with me. I have been in a few relationships that ended with a guy telling me he "doesn't feel it" and that I am a very nice girl and I will find someone else. And I have heard this phrase so many times I am sick of it!! I just don't understand, what is wrong with me? In my previous relationships everything seemed fine, we never even had much arguments, I always trusted my partners and they seemed to trust me.

Most Helpful Guy

• As Patrick Star once suggested to SpongeBob... "Maybe it's cuz you're ugly?"

Lol, only kidding. You are probably very pretty.

Anyways, I think that maybe since you never got into any arguments with your partners, maybe the relationship didn't have much "spice" so to speak. Maybe it was bland and passionless, and that's why they didn't "feel it."

The best advice I can give you is to love yourself first. Love yourself because if you don't, how do you expect others to love you? Be who you are and love yourself for it.

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe you're putting off some kind of negative vibes or shield

What Guys Said 4

• I think we can rule out that guy's aren't attracted to you. Most guys won't get into a relationship with a girl they aren't attracted to. So let's look at the connection. Guys are telling you they aren't feeling it having been in a relationship. I'm suspecting that you're interesting to them at first, but after a while, they lose interest. And if it keeps happening, I think you might be dating a similar type of guy. So, my suggestions are to branch out and try to date a variety of different guys. You should also look at how you're presenting yourself as someone to date. Don't give out all the dirty secrets or things that are too revealing about yourself right away. Another big key (and I'm not sure where you are on this scale) but don't sleep with them until you guys are really in it for the long haul. A lot of guys will date a beautiful girl, just so they can sleep with her, then dump her because they already 'tapped that'. Yes, not particularly proud of the guys on this planet. So whatever they're after, whether it's sleeping with you or even a real relationship, hold out as long as possible. This will keep them on the hook, and just when you feel like they're about to give up, you give it to them (sexual innuendo not implied). This will make them feel like they actually earned something worth getting and giving that up almost seems crazy they invested so much effort in you just to dump you. This will also be a good sifting device to make sure if a guy really likes you, he won't let you down later.

• I'd have to see and hear you IRL for a certain time to guess why.

• Hard to say specifically what the issue is, but it almost certainly has to do with your personality.

• Looks like you just haven't found the right person yet... You're still young. Don't worry. It will happen.

What Girls Said 1

• Do you have low self esteem or clingy? You can be the most amazing woman but those two things will put someone off. It works that way with women wanting to be with a confident man too.