Girls, If nobody wanted to date me in the past, why would anyone want to date me now or in the future?

Every year before 11th grade, No one would ever want to date me because I was either too sweet had roo many interests or just didn't know me well enough. Now 4 different girls I met (that I ended up liking) this year wanted to date me. I rejected them bc other girls rejected me in the past and it was too late for them & I had already given up. If they liked me why didn't they come to me when I still had faith they only come now that I gave up? And now there's a fifth girl I've been talking to for almost 2 months and she wants to be my girlfriend. I like her a lot she is absolutely amazing. She says I'm the best thing thats ever happened to her and that makes me feel really special. I haven't told her the reason I haven't asked her out is bc I've given up on looking and I'm too used to being single

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Well to me it sounds like puberty turned in you into a real girl magnet. But Ik how that feels I have had guys that never wanted me before and now all they want is to get with me and now I have trouble trusting guys. I have been single for so long I really don't want a relationship either but give this girl a chance and ask her out. If you like her and she likes you keep it as simple as that. ask her out and see how things go just take it slow. You don't have to make it official right away. you don't want to miss out on somthing that you may regret

• I know it doesn't have to be official but it's confusing I've changed but I disnt change into a bad boy I'm still a good person so why does she like me so much

• Because girls go for good guys these days we are getting sick of the guys that treat us like crap so maybe she sees that in you and that's why she is so crazy about you. It's hard to find guys like that especially young guys. The whole bad boy thing being boyfriend material is going out of style is you ask me

• Thats so confusing

What Girls Said 8

• Do you want to live your life lonely?

The fact of the matter is, we all have a sob story.
    You have to let it strengthen you and not let it dictate how you become in your future.

Give dating a chance.

• But dating didn't give me a chance in freshman-sophomore year

• You can't prevent the unknown from happening, no matter how careful you are.
      All you can control in life is your reaction to the things you go through.
      Don't let it get the best of you.

• Whatever idgaf anymore

• well i mean you were in the 11th grade that's why! most people don't have the best experiences in high school and I agree with @Staceyzee we all have things we've been through, especially when we're young (er) but you can't let that take over your whole future. use it to strengthen yourself instead

• Because you have a life outside of high school, after high school it's reality and you have more options and chances to grow as a person and mature. You can only choose for yourself whether you want to remain single you can't just stay single because of comfort, you have to take the risk if you want to and if you think you can see yourself with that person x

• But in 9th grade when I met a certain girl after a while I decided I dont want to be single and I want to date her then I ask her out and she says no
      This happened ten more times

• Thats because they didn't like you. The girl you are currently seeing DOES like you therefore, if you ask her out she'll say yes. She won't get turned down of you if she figures out how many girls rejected you, she's won't care about that. And if you already got used to being rejected and single, then why does it matter if she rejects you? She won't, if a guy ask a girl who like him so kuch out, she will definitely say yes. If you keep her waiting shell lose interest so just ask her out already

• Don't make your present your past x

• You're in highschool. Live it up but be responsible. Who knows why.. but if you have a good things happening then why stoup on why it didn't happen in the past? You're so young this is the age when people start dating.. or at least mature enough to get one that might last. In middle school people date to just date because they're 14 and think they know everything. At the end of highschool people start dating for love and companionship. So try it out. Sometimes it doesn't work out but one day it might and it's worth it.

• If you like her and she wants to be your girlfriend, THEN ASK HER OUT!! as simple as that! don't let the past affect your present! the past is the past and this girl might be different! Don't miss this opportunity, you might regret it for the rest of your life. I have a feeling it's going to work out :-)

• But what if she says no
      So many girls said no to me in ninth grade

• Who cares about what happened in ninth grade! the past is the past! Plus you said that she wants to be your girlfriend! give it a go, or else you'll regret it

• Because you change. You're not the same person you were in the past.

• Well yeah I changed but I didn't change into a bad guy I'm still good

• Haha that's not what I meant :) As you grow older, your tastes mature, your social intelligence matures and your emotional resilience matures. Maybe you're more confident now that you're older, and girls find confidence attractive. Also, the girls around you have changed; they're probably more comfortable being honest about their feelings now. Also, puberty might have been, really, really kind to you. I knew this one kid that no girl would look that turned into a prime stud in high school.

• I dont know

• Because people change and evolve and grow...

I'm not the same person I was 10 years ago...

• you'll find someone.

• Already have for the fifth time but its hard to believe this girl practically loves me (bc of the way I treat her) when no one from the past would even gonout on a date with me