Do you like Asian or white girls prefer?

Do you like Asian or white girls prefer? I am a chinese girl and i am 26 years old, do you want to chat with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most people on GAG are used to talking to people from all cultures and ethnicities, that's what makes the site so rich in different people...
    So most will not "prefer" an ethnicity and talk to all ;D
    It won't be difficult to find people to chat with but be careful not to use GAG as a dating site.
    As long as you ask and/or answer question and make friends to chat with, no one will worry about that. Welcome to GAG :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Desperate much?

• nop, why do you say so?

• I already am..

• That's not funny!😖Leave her alone @tomboy41

What Guys Said 4

• It's completely irrelevant to me what a girl's ethnicity is. If she is cool, attractive and fun to talk to/be around, I'm all about any race =)=)

• I love Asian girls only Asian ! And yes i want to chat with you but i am 20 :((

• I want to be married to an Asian girl :D they are so cute so sweet !!!

• thank you, but you r young

• Ok by the way you are so kind like other chinese girls :) all of them are perfect 💓💓💓💓

• I'm more into Asian women, they're not as diverse but they're very attractive looking... most at least.

• I only liked white girls, They are more pretty and hot than any other races!

What Girls Said 2

• The majority of men will say Asian

• As a Chinese woman is there not like 3 chinamen for every china woman how you still be single at 26?

• Nope that's not true, Chinese men share the same girl with others. That mean 1 guy 1 girl. Not 3 chinamen for every china woman. I tink she just no find her guy yet.