I don't think I'll ever fall in love?

I don't think that I'll actually ever be able to fall in love with someone, Does anyone else feel like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess many people are been obsessive with the concept of love, not to the person you wanna build an exclusive sensation on. I mean you're hunger for the feeling of ubiquitous sense that came from the romantic novels, movies, music, etcetera that were already shaped by other people , you wanna feel that once you're in something with another person. that's the fictitious world 's been searching.

idon't know what it is , it's called love, or perfect love, or illusional love? however , we're not protagonist , not even in a movie, maybe we're protagonist for ourself, but definitely live outside the screen.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, sometimes. Since I've never fallen in love (just infatuation), it's a bit hard to imagine myself actually falling in love. And I also don't crush on guys easily, so that's a thing as well.

What Guys Said 3

• Why do you think this way?

• You're still young, your opinions and what not change over time. I'm sure you feel a lot different about guys now than you did when you were 13-14. Give it time, and if you don't then you're missing out on the best and worst things in life.

• You're truly still rather young. You've got to give it time. As someone else said, it happens when you least expect it. I didn't fall in love for the first time until I was in my mid-twenties. Don't pressure yourself.

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, I do, but deep inside most of us that feel like this know that love will hit when it's least expect it. It seems to happen like that a lot.

• i do sometimes...

• I feel the same.