As a man how to tell if your good looking/attractive to woman in general?

What i mean is how do you tell if your good looking in general to the opposite sex!
I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder and i totally aggre with that but are the signs that your good looking to most woman not all but most!
For example if mutiple girls held eye contact, smiled and played with their her when you looked their way in a single day out would that be a good sign?

Most Helpful Girl

• If girls check you out or flirt with you.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can somewhat tell based on the symmetry and overall facial bone structure. If you don't look distorted, you are probably attractive to someone.

What Girls Said 1

• If the girls out there are anything like my friends? (I have a lot of friends) They won't hold eye contact, in fact they'll look at you then quickly look down so they don't turn red. Check to see if they're taking sneak peaks at you while they think you aren't looking

• they do lol i'll be packing my shopping and i'll look up and a girl will be staring and then quickly look away, also do they usually have like a smirk or about to smile face when they like someone?

What Guys Said 2

• Probably if you've heard that you're "hot" or attractive throughout life, especially from a lot of attractive girls.

• 1) Do you have abs / pecks / big biceps?

If yes, you are attractive.