He said he was afraid I'll leave when I saw his demons... when I said I wanted to stay... he leaves me in the dust?

I'm trying really hard to understand this all. I think that's why it hurts so much. I had the courage to say I wasn't going to play this push/pull game and that I understood he was pushing me away because he was scared (what I used to do with men). I said I wanted to work with him because he wasn't the only one who was broken from their past and I understood and thought we could have something. In others words, I wasn't scared. That message was two weeks ago and I said I would move on if I didn't get a response. How can you say you are afraid I'll bolt when I see your demons and when I'm willing to stay, you cut me out of your life by ignoring me?

He said there was plenty of time to scare him off in the beginning... looks like to keep him, I would have had to play games and act like I didn't care, and that's just not who I am. 😔

What Guys Said 1

• he took yer message da wrong way actually. (i think i told u before if i remember well)

"How can you say you are afraid I'll bolt when I see your demons and when I'm willing to stay, you cut me out of your life by ignoring me?"

^he has a really bad past doesn't he? so it's really had to trust another gal again... guess u should give up anyway... it seems he won't change easily.

What Girls Said 1

• He's scared I thjnk.