Could a guy who's an 8/10 get a 10/10 woman if he had a great personality?

Most Helpful Girl

• Without a doubt. I feel like 8s are sometimes more attractive then the perfect 10 anyways. Usually better personality and they have like one tiny tiny flaw that makes them seem more attractive.

What Girls Said 12

• Yeah, it's totally possible.

• Absolutely! Everyone is attracted to different things so someone's 8 could infact be a 10 for them etc x

• yes, as long as she likes him back.

• If you're an 8/10 on average, there are some women who will see you as a 6/10 and others who will see you as a 10/10. And yes, personality trumps looks.

• I'd take a 5/10 girl who doesn't have a bitchy stuck up attitude over a 9/10 who's self entitled

• Oh of course! Looks shouldn't matter a whole lot. What matters is that this girl likes/loves you for YOU.

• If I was good enough, and ate all my vegetables, could I get an army of genetically engineered attack wasps? @fenixx0083

• That totally reminds me... New plan: giant satellite-magnifying-glass-laser-thingy...

• Attack wasps... Why did I never think of this? That is genius!

• Yes, absolutely.

• Yes, easily

• defiantly yes

• I think no guy should get any girl if he describes her beauty with numbers

• I don't mean just to get a 10. I mean if I see a girl out at a bar or at the grocery store and she's a 10 to me should I even bother approaching her

• Yes. I've always "dated down" if you wanna call it that for looks. I think personality outweighs everything else.

• He probably didn't have a great personality, if he only wanted a girl because she is a 10.

• Or he's just seeing if he should bother approaching women he sees as a 10 or not...

What Guys Said 14

• Yes, girls are more forgiving regarding looks when it comes to relationships. Also they often prefer to be slightly better looking than their partner. 8 is still well above average so it's definitely possible.

• I don't even know what that means. Any guy could get whatever woman he wanted and vice versa. You just have to find the right one.

• Yes. Always remember that however good looking she is ultimately she is a woman looking for a great guy and not a number on a good looking scale.

• I see it all the time, sure.

• Depends on if she's physically attracted to you in the first place.

• Yes. A guy who's usually considered an 8 could even be 10 to someone.

• No, its not possible, since 10/10s only exist in your head.

• Then it's not impossible...

If I think someone's a 10 and she thinks I'm an 8 then how is that impossible?

• It's not MHO because it's not logical.

If you see a girl who you think is a 10 and she sees you as an 8 and you approach her and she is receptive to you then it's not an impossibility. I'm not talking about the sustainability of attractiveness during a relationship. I'm talking about the immediate context and encounter of an approach.

• You may think that she is a 10, but she may think of herself as a 7 or 8. I mean, who rates this number system anyway?

• Bruh!!! I promise you what you think is a 10 i prolly won't think is a 10 opinions vary stop judging women by numbers and go on how well your treated by them and just go talk to them NO WOMAN IS OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE!!!

• bro relax if the guy was 8/10 this question shouldn't arise i mean even 3/10 can score big as long as they know what they r doing an relax

• Even a 6 or 7 can get a 10, with practice.

• why not? leagues work, but aren't absolute.

• Um, what?

If a girl is THAT shallow she's an awful person anyway

• If he has money and a large penis :)

• Possibly, who knows.