Could a guy who's an 8/10 get a 10/10 woman if he had a great personality?

0|0
13|14

Most Helpful Girl

• Without a doubt. I feel like 8s are sometimes more attractive then the perfect 10 anyways. Usually better personality and they have like one tiny tiny flaw that makes them seem more attractive.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Yeah, it's totally possible.

0|2
    0|0
  • Absolutely! Everyone is attracted to different things so someone's 8 could infact be a 10 for them etc x

0|1
    0|0
  • yes, as long as she likes him back.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you're an 8/10 on average, there are some women who will see you as a 6/10 and others who will see you as a 10/10. And yes, personality trumps looks.

0|2
    0|0
    • I'd take a 5/10 girl who doesn't have a bitchy stuck up attitude over a 9/10 who's self entitled

• Oh of course! Looks shouldn't matter a whole lot. What matters is that this girl likes/loves you for YOU.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I was good enough, and ate all my vegetables, could I get an army of genetically engineered attack wasps? @fenixx0083

0|3
    0|0
    • That totally reminds me... New plan: giant satellite-magnifying-glass-laser-thingy...

• Attack wasps... Why did I never think of this? That is genius!

• Yes, absolutely.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, easily

0|1
    0|0
  • defiantly yes

0|1
    0|0
  • I think no guy should get any girl if he describes her beauty with numbers

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't mean just to get a 10. I mean if I see a girl out at a bar or at the grocery store and she's a 10 to me should I even bother approaching her

• Yes. I've always "dated down" if you wanna call it that for looks. I think personality outweighs everything else.

0|1
    0|1
  • He probably didn't have a great personality, if he only wanted a girl because she is a 10.

0|0
    0|1
    • Or he's just seeing if he should bother approaching women he sees as a 10 or not...

What Guys Said 14

• Yes, girls are more forgiving regarding looks when it comes to relationships. Also they often prefer to be slightly better looking than their partner. 8 is still well above average so it's definitely possible.

2|1
    0|0
  • I don't even know what that means. Any guy could get whatever woman he wanted and vice versa. You just have to find the right one.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. Always remember that however good looking she is ultimately she is a woman looking for a great guy and not a number on a good looking scale.

0|1
    0|0
  • I see it all the time, sure.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on if she's physically attracted to you in the first place.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. A guy who's usually considered an 8 could even be 10 to someone.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, its not possible, since 10/10s only exist in your head.

0|1
    0|0
    • Then it's not impossible...

If I think someone's a 10 and she thinks I'm an 8 then how is that impossible?

• Show All
    • It's not MHO because it's not logical.

If you see a girl who you think is a 10 and she sees you as an 8 and you approach her and she is receptive to you then it's not an impossibility. I'm not talking about the sustainability of attractiveness during a relationship. I'm talking about the immediate context and encounter of an approach.

• You may think that she is a 10, but she may think of herself as a 7 or 8. I mean, who rates this number system anyway?

• Bruh!!! I promise you what you think is a 10 i prolly won't think is a 10 opinions vary stop judging women by numbers and go on how well your treated by them and just go talk to them NO WOMAN IS OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • bro relax if the guy was 8/10 this question shouldn't arise i mean even 3/10 can score big as long as they know what they r doing an relax

0|0
    0|0
  • Even a 6 or 7 can get a 10, with practice.

0|0
    0|0
  • why not? leagues work, but aren't absolute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Um, what?

If a girl is THAT shallow she's an awful person anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • If he has money and a large penis :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Possibly, who knows.

0|1
    0|0