Girls, what would be a cute or sweet thing to say to a girl that's thinking of dating me?

What could I say that is just really short and cute. This girl that I haven't message in about more than a week is thinking of dating me she is away on holiday but I just wonder if sending her a message to let her know I'm thinking of her is a good idea, I just want her to pick up her phone and see a cute message that would make her day and smile. what should it say I'm not looking to confront her about dating me or anything I just want to send her a message that she will find cute or sweet and maybe make her feel some sort of attraction or feelings towards me.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• listen I honestly think its not a good idea to message the girl something sweet if you don't want to date her. Your just leading her on and thats not going to get you far. I have talked to a guy who was very sweet to me in person but sometimes he wouldn't message me for a whole week and it drove me crazy and sometimes it would be for 2 weeks. So when he finally sent me a cute message "i miss you sooo much!!" I knew he was just leading me on so i stopped talking to him.
    P. S dont mess with a girls emotions lol

• Thing is I want to date her haha

• Haha it's cool thanks 😊

• no problem good luck:)

What Girls Said 7

• "I hope you have a wonderful day (:"
    Its not too personal, but it shows you think about her.

• tell her you like spending time with her or really enjoy talking to her and then ask her out ;)

• Ok I just want to send a short message tho she said she might date me and we've been flirting a lot. Will it be weird if I send "your very cute Sophie xxx" or something like that

• no not at all say what u feel

• Ok thanks

• "Hey beautiful, I hope you're having a great day"

• Say, hi (her name) I just wanted to say I hope you're having a great time on your holiday and that I honestly kind of miss you. Text me when you can (:

• Tell her you miss talking to her and can't wait to see her and that you hope she has fun. Nothing else after that, unless she replies with something that needs your reply.:D

• Thanks for your opinion

• She replied with "yeh I'm enjoying my summer so far hope your enjoying your and that's sweet thanks xxx"

• I think she was happy to hear from you.:) But don't overdo it. Good luck

• Tell her you are missing/thinking of her and hope to see her when she gets back.

• Thanks I might actually use this one

• Tell her she's cute.