Girls, Late Bloomer Question?

I'm 24 years old, never had a girlfriend, never been on a date or done anything romantic. Would this be a turnoff ladies?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know you
    but from experience there's sometimes some problems that surface later on.
    It's cute & charming at first but not having any intimate or romantic involvement for that long usually stunts your communication skills in that area & we all know that isn't always a smooth ride when it comes to the opposite sex to begin with.
    There's also confidence issues that can manifest into things like jealously and clinginess.
    (Not to say that people who aren't late bloomers don't have these issues as well)

Late bloomers are usually alarmingly slow to start as well. It's all about finding the right person, who is willing to get through the stickiness at the beginning and be patient and understanding.

My first relationship was with a guy who was 24 & hadn't really done much either. And he also had a tough past.
    I wasn't patient or understanding, I was young & rude. I tried to pull him out of his shell and shape him into someone he wasn't. By the end of the relationship I had shaped him into someone neither of us recognized & he began to hate me.

Anyway to answer your question, no. Nothing is wrong with being a late bloomer.
    Just find/keep waiting a nice girl.
    Or If you are just looking to lose it & none of what I said applies to you (like I said I don't know you) then go for it.

What Girls Said 11

• No, not at all. As long as u r confident and don't let the fact that u have no experience bother u or be the topic of convo.

• Nah, it wouldn't be a turn off for me personally. Nothing wrong with being a late bloomer. I'm definitely one too.

• WOW, this is so rare. I'm 18 and I'm planning to go on my first, and I've only kissed a guy on the lips, and i was worried. 😅

Can you explain a bit as to why, were you focusing on your studies etc, I'm just curious and interested.

To answer your question, not really, i think it's cute. It will make her feel special and less awkward, more confident perhaps. She knows she doesn't really have to make much of an effort and be worried about as much things such as what to wear, how to behave or if her face is oily etc. ( girl problems dw) As long as you come off as confident and know how to treat a girl i. e pay for the first date, compliment her etc. You'll be fine.

• For me, yes. I don't have the time to teach some mook how to be a good boyfriend and lover.

• this depends on every girls point of you.. I personally would think it is a turn off since i would like to have an experienced man

• Not for me

• No it wouldn't be a turn off

• No, i wouldn't find it a turn off.

• not for me. i am almost 21 and never kissed a guy

• It wouldn't be a turn off for me. I'm 23 and I never had a boyfriend, so I would understand you.

• I'm a girl and I'm the same but a little younger. Some think it's cute. I just hide it.