How do you feel when you find out your crush is taken?

as the title says

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm yet to have that feeling as he's still available lol... but I'm 100% sure id be crushed.

What Guys Said 8

• I suppose a bit disappointed for a while then I have to move on.

• i will feel sad fam yh you get me fam?

• Nothing. It's exactly how it always happens. I've just grown used to it.

• If she's a girl that I'm interested in enough to date, then I can confidently say she's already taken as every girl I've ever found myself remotely interested in has been taken.

• I try my best to move on. Except it's middle school for me, so she'll be available in a week or less.

• Like poo for a day then I move on. I move on fairly easily.

• Oh well, on to the next one.

• Like she's going to dump her boyfriend and come chase me after I've moved on...

• No big loss, women are replaceable.

What Girls Said 5

• I go: "Awww shucks, guess it wasn't meant to be. Time to have a 2-3 day mourning period with pizza and wine then I'll be the fuck over it because I know I'm the tits."

• i move on and realize there's like billions of people in the world so why should i stress about 1?

• I don't really feel anything. Because the guys I used to crush on were way out of my league, so there was no chance of me getting with them anyway

• I'd wonder what she did to make him like her, and did I miss something.

• Disappointed but back to watching anime and eating