Guys, Why do you morons buy women drinks when you know if won't get you anywhere?

I never understood why you men feel the need to spend your money.

15

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• I'm actually LDS and the only time I've ever bought a girl a drink was when I went to the club with my girlfriend who was not LDS. I don't drink and that's my own choice. As for other LDS (Mormons) buying girls drinks, not everyone follows the morals their church teaches. It's not just Mormons, but any religion. People are still just people, they have to make that choice.

• Because they have no game and have been brainwashed into thinking that to flirt they need to buy her a drink.
    I will never buy a girl a drink cause that way you're forcing her to stay cause you bought her a drink at it'll be disrespectful for her to leave, and if she doesn't like you you're just wasting time. Also, she will most likely use you for drinks.
    Buying drinks is stupid and no guy should do this.

• No, I'll buy a drink because I am thirsty and I am in a giving mood. Not because I wanna get with her somewhere. If can't get her with my charm that drink won't help me anyway.

• Im 19 so sadly I've never been to a club. I know they have under 21 clubs but leta be serious, its the over 21 clubs where shit gets crazy.

• Because they don't know that yet and attractive girls get offered free shit all the time. Money is a powerful powerful tool

• I don't buy drinks for strangers nor I wouldn't accept drinks from a stranger. Regardless of sex I go out with a few of my friends for enjoyment.

I find the whole club/pub scene a bit over rated I prefer chats over drinks in a decent place.

• The more she drinks the less they look like a creature from the swamp.

• Because they are suckers.

• I don't really buy women drinks anyway, especially not if I don't even know them.

• Women buy me drinks

• really? Where are you from? I am from America

• America. And I act like it's my birthday everytime I go out that's mostly why girls do it so I am lying lol.

• They don't know any better. They were told that is what gentlemen are suppose to do when he likes a girl. To the guy that is a valid form of courtship. To the guy saying "Can I buy you a drink" means "I like you and would like you to consider me for a relationship. If you are interested in me then accept my offer to let me know how you feel". What the woman will hear is "I am so desperate that you deserve free stuff just for talking to me."

Even if he knows it doesn't work, he has never been taught another way to attract a woman, beyond cheesy pick up lines that don't work either. Men aren't actually being taught how to introduce themselves to women that they are interested in. In fact women spend more time telling guys how not to talk to them, than about how they want to be approached.

• Buying her a drink, is just polite wen if you KNOW nothing's going to happen, and it usually doesn't. Girls go to the clubs with their friends a not to flirt but to dance. So, buy at your own risk. It's free money to them

• Where else do you drop the roofie?

• Why the hell would I spend my money on buying her drinks? If it's a girl that has been into me for a long time I'll think about it but a random piece of meat at a bar... FUCK NO!