Girls, What are some of the things girls look for in a guy?

I'm curious to know what most girls look for. I'm tired of hearing about it from guys I want to know the truth.

7

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Typical answers would be handsome, tall etc. But from my point of view, just a guy who's sincere, sweet and takes care of me like I would to him is fine.

• I wish I could find a girl that puts as much effort in as I do. :/

• No worries, I'm sure you'll find her some day. Though, I must admit that my gender doesn't exactly put a lot of effort into a relationship most of the time. Usually it's the guy that does more.

• A guy who is not boring and a guy whose not afraid to show people his badside and a guy who can play some instruments because I think it's really cool and a guy who is independent and hot 😄😄😄

• Confidence and please dont be corny. Just be yourself and know how to hold a conversation.

• Soft hair that I can run my fingers through

• Not foot fetishes 😂

• If you're just gonna comment shallow and unhelpful remarks please don't comment at all thank you.

• We like confidence.