How do you know when you're in love?

Just wondering.

0|0
5|11

Most Helpful Guy

• you just know... you can't do anything without him/her and whenever ur with them there's no where else u would rather be and when ur apart u want nothing but to be with that person. you get in a argument u wanna break up but u can't. for guys, we know when we chose to be with her instead of our friends. and for most girls the one even though ur friends hate him u dont care and stick with him. for both no matter what anyone says about him/her you dont listen because u love them (what i mean is, when u dont love him/her listening to false shit can be easy. but not when ur in love)

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• when you'll be a mess, moody and worry without a reason whenever he's far away or no call/text from him in a day, even though you knew so well that his job is located at stranded place where communication is very limited to reach. is he good? is he ok? is he safe from any harm?
    you just can't live without him ;)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• 0|0
    0|0
  • I think Ratt can answer that question...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1sFCszjBoc

0|0
    0|0
  • When you can't stop thinking about that certain person

1|1
    0|0
  • When you find yourself unable to sleep at night thinking about that person, not even hungry or trying to eat because you feed off of them, when you trying to fuck somebody new but can't because they on your mind, when you find yourself smiling hard af when you get a simple text or call from them, shit when you find yourself doing things you'd never ever do before and would tell your buddys they would never catch you doing. Love will make you do some crazy shit.. literally

0|0
    0|0
  • When you cry because you don't get to see her for a year and you're worried what would happen if she broke up with her boyfriend and she got depressed and started cutting again. And that you would only be able to say, "are you sure you're ok" by text message, and feel helpless.

0|0
    0|0
    • that's too sweet, she should open her eyes and see the guy who really care about here is just in front of her ;/

• It's a bit more complicated than that, but yeah, I wish

• When you're 100% sure it's not gonna get any better, and you've really questions yourself on it time and time again.

0|0
    0|0
  • don't know never been i love

0|0
    0|0
  • You'll know when you know.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you're horny about the guy

0|0
    0|0
  • When the idea of a joint bank account doesn't sound all that crazy. That's when you know you got it bad.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• When, even if you don't see them often, you miss them more when they go away (distance wise, not break up). For example, you see them about once a month, but when they go away for vacation you feel the distance even though you wouldn't see them if they were near.

Hope that makes sense.

0|1
    0|0
  • basically when I stopped eating, I'm a food lover so that says a lot, but that hasn't happened in a long time.

1|0
    0|0
  • i think you just know.
    I knew i loved my boyfriend the first night we hung out.-.
    hard to explain.

0|1
    0|0
  • You just feel it.

0|1
    0|0