Girls, Nice/passive guys or outgoing/assertive type for dating?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Assertive type.

What Girls Said 7

• Outgoing and assertive. Passive is just wrong in my opinion , and most men who claim to be 'nice' and then follow up with passive , are usually worse than guys who straight up show you they're arseholes. I'd rather know a man is a douche before the nice guy act falls!! *Passive = passive aggressive , ain't nobody got time for pass-aggr people.

• I think someone who knows when to be assertive and when to be passive is ideal, but if I had to choose I guess assertive :)

• As an assertive person, I prefer other assertive people. Also "nice" isn't a defining characteristic. Common human decency is expected. You don't get a medal for not being a bag of dicks.

• I think it's nice when there is a balance between the two. you don't want him to be too nice and passive, but then again you don't want him to be a complete dick head and way too opionated.

• I prefer shy guys, honestly. I think they're cute. So I'd say nice/passive.

• nice and assertive if that's possible

• Both... One makes you blush other makes you blush too :/
    Well I dont know... a mixture of both would be perfect.