Guys, What am I to him?

Guys,

What am I to my guy friend? He never talks about other girls to me or who he likes when I'm around him I'm like his focus or his attention but I've been hearing others say he's a player and he talks to a lot of girls my question is what am I too him? I've known him for almost a year he's never like talked about other girls to me why is that?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Do y'all fuck? If so you're his side ass. If not then you're just a female friend he talks to.

• We never had sex before if we're just friends why doesn't he tell me who he likes or get advice from me about other girls?

• Hmmm not sure. Maybe he wants you to be like one of those other girls eventually or maybe when he's all done and finished playing with other girls he wants to actually date you. Like when he's doing being a "player". Hard to tell.

What Guys Said 9

• Don't trust rumors. Are you a person based on heart or head? whatever it may be if you go by head trust your reasoning, your judgement, if you go by heart then trust your feelings, follow your heart. Yes, it's possible he may like you, but you need to watch his actions for a period of time to come to any conclusion, don't be hasty.

• To be honest the rumors may more may not be true and since he pays full attention to you when he is with you there is the possibility that you are special to him but it also just might mean you are a good friend he gets along with, it impossible to know for sure. As for why he doesn't talk about other girls to you, he may find it rude or he may just be a private person when it comes to his life, in that instance its hard to know as well.

• Er, why don't you ask him? He's the only one who's going to be able to tell you what he is to you. I've never met the guy before and don't know his intentions. You have to ask him.

• maybe he likes you? rumors aren't always true. but if they are then maybe your just good friends.

if i like a girl i dont tend to mention other girls i like to girls I'm interested in. not that i haven't but keep in mind there my best friends who I've talked to, and they turned me down

• lol, don't read to much in it. if you like him just say that to him or at least give him some signs then you can get what you want :-)

• U didn't try him , try and judge

• you are his boyfriend

• You are his possible sex toy

• You are his side bitch.