Girls, Can I even try to win over a girl who is already dating someone?

So there's this really cute and smart girl that just moved into town last year and i kind of had a crush on her ever since i first got to know her. i did however find out that she is dating this other guy so it kind of put me in the shadows. I am 15 and am a guy and am a varsity swimmer in high school who makes as and bs in all honors and ap classes and am called mature for my age. Just need some opinions, help is appreciated.

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't be a homewrecker. If she'll leave him for you, she's just as likely to leave you for the next smooth talking guy. Become her friend. Actually get to know her. When they break up, if they break up, make your move then. That way, you have a clean slate to start on rather than you pushing her to dump her boyfriend for you

What Girls Said 8

• If it were me dating this guy? I wouldn't want you to try and win me over. I wouldn't want you to interfere with the relationship.

• Nope. If she leaves the other guy for you, you'll never be able to trust her. You just have to wait, live your life, and if she ends up single at some point in the future and you're still interested, then you and she have a shot.

• if I was you, I'd let it go. don't try and get in between someone and their relationship. You never know she might break up with him at some point but for now you need to move on and focus your attention elsewhere.

• Well just because you're a swimmer doesn't mean you can “magically have her” so you need to start talking to her and then start flirting eventually and it's a very high probability they will break up eventually... So wait until they do and become her friend in the mean time so she can fall for you when she is heartbroken

• No and you shouldn't try. Respect her relationship, there are plenty of other girls out there who are single. If she becomes single, you've your chance then.

• If she's already dating someone, just back off.

• Don't be a homewrecker , respect her choices , she's taken.

• Leave her alone. She's taken.