Girls, is she mad at me?

This girl and i have been just talking, I was at a bonfire and i told her, she replied saying she'd love to be at a bonfire right now but i told her we we're all about to pass out. I texted her the next day and her answers we're very breif. She won't sanpchat me back either, I feel like she's really pissed at me, but at the same time we're only talking. Should I ask her whats up?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• she might be, ask her.

What Girls Said 6

• She might be disappointed you didn't invite her to chill (who doesn't love a bonfire?), she might be busy, she may have broken a nail and is annoyed, she may be completely fine but doesn't feel typing, the best way to find out is to shoot a simple text asking if anything is up

• I wouldn't ask her directly if she's mad at you. As a girl, there's nothing I hate more than being in a bad mood an having the person I'm talking to just assume it's them. See if you can get a bit of a conversation going and then eventually ask if something is wrong without being very direct or specific.

• She may of been hinting for you to invite her so she could see you but because you replied that you all were about to pass out, she may of thought you were making an excuse for her not to come (how some girls think). But you were probably actually being literal in the fact you were about to pass out. Text her saying you wish she came to the bonfire as it would have been awesome to see her or something :p hopefully she'll realise that what she thought wasn't the case at all :p

• She's probably feeling disappointed, because it seemed like you didn't want her there by not inviting her... it looks like you don't like her.

• Bro... It's called being busy. people can't reply right away 24/6 chill... It sounds like you're one clingy dude

• Just be simple and ask "Hey is something bothering you?" Or "If there's something wrong you know you can tell me right?"