I dont understand her?

My girlfriend and I have been dating for a almost a year. We are long distance only about three hours away from each other, so not very far. Last night I asked her if she wanted to come up this weekend, I always have tp ask hr to come up too. She never says im coming up this weekend I find that interesting. But she said she would see is she could. this evening she texts me that she can't come up. I am sad that she can't come up, she says that she is going to hang out with her friend thats going back to school in two weeks. I asked her if she wanted to see me this weekend and she says yes. I feel like in long distance you have to make more sacrufices compared to non long distance. I kinda want to say to her okay I guess I will see you on August 8th. Thats when im going to be back in town for the week. Its just frustrating at times and she said she is sorry that she is no avaiable as much as we both would like... ummm you have controle over that!!! What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in a long distance relationship and I didn't see my boyfriend this weekend because I had a friend visiting from out of town. I love my boyfriend, but I'm not willing to completely give up my other friends to be with him. He is sometimes unavailable when I'm free because he has a life, too. I respect that. It makes me sad when we go more than a week or two without seeing each other, but it also gives us a lot to talk about when we're together.

Most Helpful Guy

• She's a woman, not even she understands her.

What Girls Said 1

• maybe she wants you to come over at hers?

What Guys Said 0