Guys, how to say a guy that I like him?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Make sure you two are together with no other people around since that might lead to awkwardness. Then you should just be honest. Tell him something like: "I like you. A lot." Make sure it's not something like: "You are such a nice friend and I like you." Because this way it won't be clear whether you're friendzoning him or not.
    If he responds well, you could also ask him on a date, "Would you like to go on a date with me tonight?" but always look at how he respornds, he should at least smile when you tell him you like him.
    If you have been friends before, this could be confusing to him and it's best to give him some time. If you don't know him that well and you just are interested in him, he should have no problems with going on a date with you.
    Also, it isn't weird for guys when a girl takes the lead. It's hot. Hope this helps!

What Guys Said 12

• Don't tell a guy you like them. Just hint very clearly that you are interested, but if you tell someone you like them, it can freak them out even if they like you. Go on a few dates before you actually tell a guy you like him.
    But, if you've already done that, you could either just tell him that you really enjoy being around him and really like the time spent together. It's a more cleaver and strategic way of saying you like him without blinding him with to much.

• First, learn how to put a simple sentence together.

• Oh god, it's hard. Do NOT say it directly. Please. I've had people say that to me before, and the overly attached girlfriend meme floats unbidden to my mind.

You have to imply it. If you hang around him more than other girls, treat him differently, and get rumors about it to him through other friends, it won't be that hard. And guys aren't stupid. :P We can actually tell if a girl likes us or not. They aren't as opaque and unnoticeable as they think (but really, what human being is?).

I wish you all the luck in the world! The inception and beginning months of a relationship are hard.

• Flirt with him first, I. e. Maybe a couple of taps on the shoulder, cheeky farts or an 'accidental kiss'. After flirting with him ask him out. Don't go over the top with flirting but try to do some cheeky moves and talk to him. After doing that ask him out. Asking guys out isn't that hard, just make sure you do before he gets a girlfriend. When girls flirt with me they do a bit of bra adjusting and tap me on the shoulder and do a couple of farts. Try flirting then ask him out, but if u see someone else likes him ask him out asap, most guys I know arn't too picky

• Just be upfront with him, look into his eyes and tell him.

• "Hey, look. I been thinking about us lately, and I can't stand it anymore. I like you, and if you don't like me back, I'm sorry for this. I just need to show my true colors, and show how much you mean to me" Something like that.

• You can use your mouth for that.

• Just come out and say it

• Just tell him directly that you like him. You could even ask him out.

• go and make an eye contact and say :-) good luck

• U can tell him during hanging out and tell him why u like him, stare in his eyes anf be gentile

• It's unnecessary. We pretty much know you do but we just want to see if you'll crack before we do, dating is a game of push and tug tests and breaks. So if you're the irate to crack, you lose. He then has the complete power in the struggle for who has all the power. Anyway if you want to tell him, just tell him "I like you". Remember, the best way to do things, is always the simplest way (Occam's razor)