Girls, What do you think of this situation? What does it mean when she says she trusts me?

My crush and I were at a friends get together and she drove up us up there. We stayed there late and my crush was super tired so I told her I would drive home so she could rest on the way home. So I drove her car home while she sat in the passenger seat.
Long story short, she told me that she trusted me and that very few people have driven her car..
Well halfway home, I looked over and she was fast asleep. So for about half the ride, I drove in silence while she slept.
We drove to the place where I left my car, we hugged and drove our separate ways. When we got home she texted me thanking me for driving home that night, that she had a great time with me, and she enjoys our conversations that we have"
What does this situation mean to you? I mean she was wearing my hoodie because she was cold, she was comfortable enough around me to sleep in the car while I drove, she told me she trusted me?

5

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• It means that she knows that you're going to do the best thing for her and she trusts you.. she's into you for sure.

• she likes you dude

• She trusts you.

• It sounds to me like she might be into you.