Girls, what do you like a to do while cuddling?

I've always wondered the specific things girls like to do while cuddling: positions, what the guy should do, where hands should be, etc... Thanks!

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I've only ever cuddled with my boyfriend actually, so I'm always grabbing his cock when we cuddle hahaha
    But I think for the girl just head resting on the guys chest/armpit crook, on hand on his chest other arm curled up or laid on
    Guys arm around the girls shoulders (arm she's laying in) and other hand behind hi head or something.

That or spooning. Guys hands can be on her waist or hips (or boobs if you're at that point lol)

What Girls Said 10

• don't think about it too much. When you're cuddling with a girl, you'll naturally know where to put your hands or how to kiss her. I think most girls like it when a guy kisses their ears or neck gently while spooning.

• If we're sitting I enjoy sitting in his lap, or one of us laying with the head on the other's lap.

In bed I like to "spoon," with either one of us in front, I also like when he lays on his back & I'm cuddled under his arm.

• This may sound a little bit odd, but I loved it when I lay on my stomache and he lay on top of me and grabbed my boobs. I could stay like that forever. I always felt protected and liked the weight on my back... it was really comforting.

• Around the girls shoulders. And hold her real close. Make her feel secure.

• Play with her hair! Girls love it

• I honestly love just laying on top of a guy with his arms around me, but not really hugging me, just kind of resting on my back. I also adore it when guys pet my hair, it's really calming.

• I like to spoon with his arm around my stomach or chest pulling me in tight. It drives me crazy when he kisses the back of my neck or slightly massages me. I just love having our naked bodies touching intimately.

• I'll sound weird, but I actually don't really like it when the guy has his arm around me. The reason is that, most of the guys I cuddled with were bodybuilders like me, and their biceps were too big. I prefer lying down with my head resting on their chest.

• Also, my ex-boyfriend liked "taking the girl's spot": I was lying on my back and he'd rest his head on my heart. I felt sorta like a mom when he'd do that. I didn't particularly liked or disliked it. But yea, here it is.

• I like to have my arms and legs wrapped around his torso and my face pressed against his chest, and his arms wrapped around my back and his face nuzzled in my neck personally.

• Just let go after a while cause I like to sleep free and don't like to be all hot.