Am I in the wrong or is he?

me and my on and off boyfriend broke up again but for the past month have been basically back together, telling eachother how much we love and care and still doing all the stuff we did when we were dating, he always said "technically" me and him were still in a relationship and poured his heart out to me. 2 days later he texted me " i know were not together but i had sex with someone last night" so i flipped my shit and yeah he thinks he did nothing wrong because me and him wernt "going out" and im a bitch for making him feel bad, so yeah its an ongoing fight with him atm. am i wrong for getting so upset with him? or is he a fuck boy.

i dont want to get back with him , i just want to know if i was wrong for abusing the fuck out of him for it :)

Most Helpful Guy

• The truth is, it was both your faults for various reasons. Obviously you guys had an unspoken bond, but that's exactly what it was. He wasn't worried about cheating on you because he 'technically' wasn't. Did he betray you and your trust? Most definitely. Is he wrong because of this, yes because if he wants to see other people, you two need to actually be clear that you are not seeing each other again. You were also wrong in the expectations that he was not officially your boyfriend. 'Basically back together' is not together. I should mean something more, and I really feel your side because not everything needs a label or even words. He is scum, but you also need to be smarter in the quality of men you're wanting to date.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're young and he's an inconsiderate, horny young guy who acts impulsively. Realize that a relationship with him is not worth your time or energy. Respect yourself and walk away from someone who hurts you.

What Guys Said 1

• Well, Rachel and Ross wound up together in the end. It took Rachel almost moving to Paris for Ross to admit how he felt and for Rachel to realize that she really does like him

What Girls Said 2

• Does it matter? Just don't talk to him or hook up with him. That simple.

• Dump him and find better.